Sunday, July 29, 2007

Fakku What Happen Today

Primary of the Democratic Party: the declaration of intent Mario Adinolfi

Introducing Mario Adinolfi, Journalist, blogger (www. marioadinolfi. Ilcannocchiale. En), inventor of "Generation U ", one that is absolutely, hopelessly, madly convinced that the future of the web passes through the internet, has decided to" get naked in front of the tank (and the party system of politics, funding and revenues derived positions , ed), because "I've seen it done to my peers who were fighting for democracy in a country that does not have democracy."
Following his declaration of intent.


Twenty-eight million Italians are less than forty years. Over three hundred elected to Parliament, the Olive Tree has no representation of those 28 million people even elected. This "political genocide" generational can not be answered with an attempt at co-opting, like phantom lists under 30 in support of the more prominent of the future Democratic Party . Now it's time to take the risk. Otherwise every negotiations on pensions, any negotiation on social safety nets and no new guarantees in the world of work, any new election will be places where a whole segment of the social fabric (not "young", but the best energies of this country) will be systematically ignored, cheated, humiliated.

I am applying to be an outsider in the primaries of 14 October 2007
. From an outsider's true: they are neither minister or mayor or senator or secretary. I can not count on money financing of public policy, nor the power deriving from important positions. I stay naked in front of the tank, because I've seen it done to my peers who were fighting for democracy in a country that democracy does not. For this I am grateful to those who have chosen to open this window of opportunity democratic. I am grateful, yes, even to the parties that enter into play to build something really new: a DS and the Margherita, their managers, when I addressed that very often the word even more controversy, it is in this sense a sincere thank you.

candidates should be to people who challenge my prediction: I am honored to cross blades with the likes with the story of Walter Veltroni, Rosy Bindi, Furio Colombo and Enrico Letta. I am applying to beat them, however, in the name of what will be the policy. I hope it is much more than what it is. E what will be is the breaking of the Internet social scene, the explosion of the phenomenon of blogging, the formation of a population composed mainly of under 40 who uses the network as a way of life. I think it is a political model and is certainly the model to inspire the Democratic Party if I were to win the competition on 14 October: a lattice model, horizontal position without benefits for the chiefs, comparing continuous and open, capable to bring in the representative political system in decay, represented by the wave of new forms of direct democracy, primary and referendum in the first .

For this and not only this, the first act that will make you ask anyone to sign my application together to sign the referendum on electoral reform.
Now, in the street. And we hope that it leads to a better place. The Democratic Party may be, give us a hand so that it will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment